To Whom it may concern,
I Joaquin Castillero am filing a complaint on Julio A. Padilla Esq for SERVICES NOT RENDERED. On March
25th 2017 I hired Julio A. Padilla, Esq to represent me on a legal status immigration case. I paid Mr.
Padilla $2000.00 USD for services that included
1. Visiting Miramar office of Ice and asking for a continuance for Interview
2. Filing for a Bond Hearing in Krome and attending the Bond Hearing
3. Representation at the First Master Calendar Hearing
Mr. Padilla has failed to ably and represent me and provide me with the services as stated on the Retainer
Contractual Agreement. I have tried various times to get in contact with Mr. Padilla to resolve this matter but
have not been successful. I have called his office and left numerous messages with his assistant to please
return my phone calls and he has yet to do so. I have also have tried to reach him by cell phone and left
several voice messages and still have not been able to reach him. Mr. Padilla nor anyone at his firm has yet to
return 1 single phone call of mine to resolve this matter. I feel like I have been cheated and lied to out of my
hard earn money from Mr. Padilla and for his failed and vague attempts to represent and help me with my
case. At this point I have done all that I can to resolve this matter with 0% of successfully doing so. I do not
wish for Mr. Padilla nor anyone at his firm to represent me on this case any further due to the fact of NO
SERVICES RENDERED for $2000.00 USD I paid him to lawfully represent me in my case. I would like to
receive a full refund of my $2000.00 USD paid to Mr. Padilla for NO SERVICES RENDERED I also would like
for some type of disciplinary action to be taken against Mr. Padilla Esq for his unlawful practice of not
representing me as his client to a full degree.
Below I have also attached copies of the Retainer Contractual Agreement signed by myself and Mr. Padilla,
View More Categories
- fast : Hello!
- guest_2103 : Talking below about Dalley
- guest_2103 : Lives a very lavish lifestyle. Huge home, fancy cars, private schools. Real men make an honest living. This will be his legacy, sad.
- guest_7113 : Who do you contact if you have been a possible victim?
- guest_4020 : Don’t talk about him tht way. He is Ana amazing person and did not do this. You really believe a LAWYER did this. How dumb must you be to believe this shit. Screw you and you’re entire family for writing this about him. HE HAS A FAMILY WHO IS IN PAIN BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE WRITING THIS SHIT. You need to straighten yourself up you whore.
- guest_5120 : I don't understand how the headline "VT Deputy Attorney General Helped Stepbrother Atty Robinson Avoid Sexual Misconduct Lawsuit" has been covered up for years. They must have some people helping to sweep up this mess. Imagine the things that create this kind of headline. All I can think is, what are these brothers hiding and now we know for sure that they do hide gross misconduct. What else happened to this secretary?
- guest_955 : I'm about to be forced into bankruptcy over the situation and no lawyer seems to be willing to do anything about my financial disaster caused by the lawyer who did the probate....
- guest_8793 : You can add a story right here
- guest_955 : Lawyer issued deed before court affirmed the sell of the property. He also "forgot" to include one of the previous owners in the probate.
- guest_955 : How is it a lawyer in Missouri cannot be held financially responsible for a probate being done extre
- guest_3209 : How can I file a complaint against a family law attorney in michigan?
- Michelle Goldsmith : I'd like to put in a complaint against a attorney Stephan Swift in cedar rapids Iowa
- guest_8091 : Hello, does anyone know how I can remove false information from this site? I've submitted a request but have not received a response.
- Smithk252 : Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Kudos, I appreciate it! ekacbbecfcedabcg
- guest_3335 : Where is the oversight of Iowa's psychopathic judges ? Search: Iowa Corrupt Judges Courts Police 2, see names in comments
- guest_9717 : yes
- kk : Is this right website to file complaint against a lawyer? THX!
- guest_9717 : you can file your story right here to start
- guest_3291 : Can anyone tell me how to report a public defender stephenswiftin Iowa and judge Williams cedar rapids Iowa for not defending a client and the judge heard there was no evidence and still sided with the officers lies,they both broke the Brady law!!
- guest_4436 : Can anyone tell me anything about the Meriwether and Tharp Atty group in Georgia? I am having a difficult time with one of their associate atty
- guest_4436 : Is there anyone that can help with an atty named charlotte Rubble? (forsyth) County Georgia atty
- guest_1893 : Iowa Judges and justices withhold exonerating evidence in order to obtain convictions. Where is the accountability? You Tube: IOWA CORRUPT JUDGES COURTS POLICE 2, see comments for specific details. -Dr. Kenneth Tennant
- guest_1893 : Official Misconduct is Evidenced but oversight authorities remain depravedly Indifferent, including FBI. You Tube: Iowa Corrupt Judges Courts Police 2, see comments for details
- guest_1893 : You Tube: Iowa Corrupt Judges Courts Police 2
- guest_7735 : Not certain of which topic is in discussion? Lost reading multiple discussions about totally different issues?
- guest_6057 : FBI WILL BE INFORMED BY TOMORROW.
- guest_6057 : PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL AND PROTECTED AGAINST THIS SHANT OHANIAN...
- guest_6057 : Pasadena attorney "Shant Ohanian" disbarred over seven counts of moral turpitude
- guest_6057 : Anyone know where we can find Shant Ohanian?
- guest_8524 : I thought this was about Matthew maclean
- guest_5046 : Utah law what a joke. Attorneys Another joke. Not a damn thing you can do about it. Crooked to the core.
- guest_4471 : Hey guest_9826 so what is your name? LOL
- guest_9826 : Guest4290. Be careful... If you'd like to elaborate I recommend you do it with a name, rather than hide behind a number.
- guest_2081 : I heard he’s actually Saddam Hussein in disguise 🤪
- guest_9917 : Shit canbthe lazy bastard
- guest_1668 : You were lucky Robert.
- Robert Herman : Bret is my friend and my attorney for many years now and has always showed up any time I needed him. so i think your claim is false
- guest_3458 : Stay the fuck away in Jesus name offenders
- guest_4347 : funny how this comes out just as the bundytrial is underway.sounds like another setup.brett whipple is doing a wonderful job in court right now.
- guest_504 : If anyone no jauns whereabouts can you please tell him that I will become looking for him I will pass by his mom and dad house I also up there by his brother's house is being a mother house and his kids school we will find them so for his best bet somebody please tell this man get in contact with me.because for what he owe me we have to see each other
- guest_4290 : Joe Romley is a scumbag attorney. He took my money and then never returned calls
- guest_7574 : brett whipple,s paralegal " tatum " is fair and honest in my experience Robert saccavino
- Admin : Mr Bret Whipple's office contacted this website today and tried to offer money to remove the factual information against him. He was denied as this website will never accept funds for a removal of information.
- guest_9703 : Nipple nipple
- guest_7367 : It is Bret Whipple
- guest_8108 : How do I file a complaints against Brent Whipple to the bar
- guest_6032 : Thank you guest 9946. When the Cal State Bar atty approves this practice of law, and then 3 yrs later, reverses his decision and tells you to pay back everybody or else.. (these complainers are still in their homes fyi),... don't you think that's a bit ridiculous and unfair on the Bar's decision? The Bar has some real problems. SB atty needs to be dismissed in my opinion, waffling like he did to this ethical firm, and not admitting his wrong...smh
- guest_7436 : He was in prison, raped a little firl ans he's a lawyer? Am i missing sonething?
- guest_2184 : And what would your name be?
- guest_9946 : Funny how someone will blast a person without knowing all of the facts. This is a fabrication and an ethical man is being destroyed under false pretenses. Do your homework before you destroy a good and moral mans life. Or have the courage to speak using your own name.
- guest_8326 : What's with the Wesley Snipes Wanted Poster? It's in poor taste and you should remove it! He's not in jail anymore and thisvisntvabout him, it's about this Criminal Lawyer😡
- guest_7259 : It is about time these criminals are exposed. Nice Job!!
- guest_2674 : Why did it take so long?
- 415taxi : what does legalmatch.com and the toll roads have in common? they both take advantage of you.
- guest_7228 : Word around town is this guy, Mr. Shubov, taking advantage of little girls and his company LegalMatch are to be avoided at all costs. Not a moral fiber in his body and his company is corrupt, selling a service that doesn't work.
- guest_7473 : All I see on Facebook is bad stuff about lawyers and judges. I bet there is more corrupt lawyers and judges in this country,,than drug dealers and thieves.
- guest_4256 : Its the JUST THIS SYSTEM.
- guest_4256 : The second a lawyer graduates law school, they should be loaded on a bus, and taken right to JAIL.
- guest_4256 : Its getting to the point that there is no sense in going to court for anything,,,its ALL B/S.The lawyers and judges are going to ruin this country. Its coming to where people will just take matters into their own hands.
- guest_4256 : They are ALL a bunch of S/BAG THIEVES AND LIARS.
- guest_4597 : Theives
- guest_6767 : pervert
- guest_3003 : WOW! just came across this. I know someone who worked for that legal match company last year and they said he and the other person that run this company are the worst. pretty much selling a product that doesn't work for an alarming # of lawyers.
- guest_8077 : the company LegalTRAP (aka legalmatch) make money three fold, 1. sue the atty who dont want thier sh*t leads because they are locked in some BS contract and would do any just to get out of it. 2. Take the same sh*t lead subscription and sell it to another desperate Atty (i.e. Fresh Grad from Law school who would do anything for that one awesome case) 3. Do a commission Charge back the Sales person who sold the the previous atty who wanted out.
- guest_8077 : The company is crap.
- guest_8077 : Also this guy Is so in love with himself.
- guest_8077 : All those Talking good about him on this Post are either Employees that were pressured to write awesome things about him or Interns that he gave a lot of empty promises to.
- guest_7832 : I notice people think we all are talking about two different people here, but this slimeball is guilty of both sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl AND had previously served prison time for stealing/deleting information from another company.
- guest_8441 : https://jonathanturley.org/2017/10/31/not-so-legalmatch-disbarred-lawyer-facing-charges-of-sexual-assault-on-a-minor/
- guest_8444 : I think guest_7332 is this rapist named Dmitry! So defensive. Deport this felon! Why is this not major news?
- guest_5887 : What a schmuck
- guest_831 : Definite pattern here. There are just too many lawyers.
- guest_7332 : You people are stupid. gets your facts straight. He did not serve 4 1/2 years in prison, actually less than the minimum of 1 1/2 years. You should immediately take this down!!!!
- guest_2973 : He should be held accountable for not just the one account of sexual misconduct, but every account that is on record. Not sure why the perpetrator is not being held fully accountable. Inappropriate boundaries were crossed and there is an obvious use and display of him using his power for his own personal gain (in this instance, to get his sexual needs met). As we know from our current state of affairs, these perpetrators don't strike only once.
- guest_1632 : So glad justice was served
- guest_3132 : Great story though. Thompson lost his home,wife,family,money,friends,status,and reputation. Karma at it's best. Just sucks for people affected by this CROOK.
- guest_3132 : If everyone is commenting on Thompson. This guy is big time crook and lots of people lost their home and lots of money. He should be serving time but can't be found bc he is hiding from justice. I know this bc I'm one of the victims who lost a home and 10's of thousands of $$. HE IS A CROOK.
- guest_6428 : The legal profession is riddled with criminals.
- TH : I think this thread must be talking about different people.
- innocent mother : My son wants to come back home. I want my son back. Stop blackmailing me
- guest_3603 : And for the record its not someone thinks anything theres proof.and now his time to pay up dont go away cuz hes a spoiled slickster that's finally getting exposed
- guest_3603 : His dad is dr.labadie at west jeff ogbyn and one of his brothers is the president of the same hospital so if money was the answer he have Avenues to make money.the question is y is he hiding
- TH : Just because you think you are owed monies does not make it true. He still has a right to monies owed him for his work. You want to blame someone, blame the ODC. If you cut a persons legs off, they can’t walk. If he can’t work as an attorney, he can’t remedy you (provided you are owed anything).
- guest_3603 : Where he at so i can face him and he can remedy me guest_6477
- Joe : He was never arrested for drugs. It was a rumor started by a group of lawyers to try and destroy his credibility. The injustices that have occurred in that town are unbelievable. It is full of corrupt lawyers and judges and law enforcement. The whole lot of them should be tried.
- guest_8100 : Drug charges, that’s laughable. Obvious that facts mean nothing to you. I agree with previous person. He helped me time and time again and didn’t charge me a cent. He was an awesome coach and this is all bull$h!t!
- guest_6477 : This has been a witch hunt and is full of false “facts”. He is a good man, father, husband, coach and attorney. You measure a person by the way he falls, I measure him by the way he rises.
- guest_6477 : He is a fellow colleague of mine and because of the interim suspension, he was prevented from working on his clients behalf. This has been a witxh
- guest_6477 : ...which she agreed to but did not compensate him. He has given much to this community and helped many with zero compensation. He is owed hundreds of thousands of dollars. His whereabouts are known as he is trying to remedy any person he harmed.
- guest_6477 : Your facts are wrong. He was never arrested for drugs and does not do drugs. I’ve know him all my life. He had an interim suspension because of a claim which prevented him from completing his duty to his clients. This was brought about by a disgruntled client’s daughter who felt she was owed money from her family members’s suit. This suspension prevented him from earning a living so he could make restitution. This client in question had him perform other services for her family membe
- guest_4980 : Guest _2656 how do you know he didn't scam people. Awful strong remarks if you have not been on the other side of the story. He caused this don't blame game here. He's quilty of a lot of things. Not doing his job and being arrested for cocaine not once. So I'm not judging you I'm starting facts and you are defending obviously a friend of yours a suspension due to drug charges. Public is not as stupid as you people in the court house and system think we are. Go join him. If it was a regular perso
- guest_7949 : He's a scumbag. Just the tip of the iceberg. He's ripped off many people. Should be in jail!!!
- guest_9016 : This dude is hiding and the court is help him.he owes alot of ppl money and dont have to pay it back and was a client that he was trying to get me time cuz he kno he ran off with my money
- guest_2656 : Ridiculous! This attorney stole zero! He was prohibited from completing his work for his clients because of a suspension that should not have occurred. A witch hunt was carried out by the very people he spent his life trying to help. He was owed hundreds of thousands of dollars which the LA Bar Association failed to help him recoup. This is Louisiana politics at its worst.
- Joe : Nice to see lots of lawyers going to jail.
- Mike : Crazy Story..
- guest_5706 : This lawyer is a wack job!
- guest_1134 : Why does it take so long to investigate these crimes?
- John : Cool feature
To Whom it may concern,